Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-3
2. 2 32 026 199 Saab 9-3, M08- 1 Extension cable 3.6 m 2 Branch connector 3 Cable tie (x7) 4 230 V socket 5 Screw (x2) 6Grommet F930A01 9 1 6 3 2 4 5
3. 32 026 199 3 Saab 9-3, M08- 1 Remove the floor console side trim. 2 Remove the right-hand end of the dashboard. 3 Remove the glove box, pull it out and unplug the connector for the lighting and disconnect the cooling hose if fitted. 4 Remove the inner scuff plate and the A-pillar lower trim. F930A666 3 3 3 3 1 3 3 1 3 2
5. 32 026 199 5 Saab 9-3, M08- 19 Mark the position for the cabin socket location on the A-pillar lo wer trim with the socket as tem- plate. The socket must be located 20 mm from the edge with the lower edge of the socket in line with the top edge of the lo wer guide pin. Drill two 3 mm holes and fit th e cabin socket with the screws. 20 Apply non-acidic Vaseline, part no. 30 15 286, or equivalent to the extension cable O-ring and connect the cable to the socket. 21 Fit the air duct. 22 Fit the lower part of the glove box and connect the floorwell lighting. 23 Fit the A-pillar lower trim and the inner scuff plate. F930A668 20mm 19 21 22 22 23 22
6. 6 32 026 199 Saab 9-3, M08- 24 Position the glove box, plug in the lighting con- nector and connect the cooling hose where appropriate. Fit the glove box. 25 Fit the right-hand end of the dashboard. 26 Fit the floor console side trim. 27 Secure the existing wiring harness using 1 cable tie at the bulkhead, 1 ca ble tie on the structural member at the wiring harness attachment point, and 1 cable tie behind the air cleaner by the A/C pipes. Secure the extension cable to the bracket on the top of the lamp housing by the radiator member under the A/C pipes using 1 cable tie. 28 Fit the lower section of the air cleaner and fit the hose to the intake. 29 Fit the hose clip to the intake hose from the mass air flow sensor and fit the air cleaner's cov- er. 30 Plug in the mass air flow sensor connector. 31 Route the extension cable under the radiator member and secure with 1 cable tie in the right- hand key-shaped hole to the radiator member, and secure with 1 cable tie in the left-hand key- shaped hole. Lower the end of the extension cable in front of the battery tray, behind the H24-1 connector. 32 Raise the car. 33 Remove the 3 screws to the left-hand section of the spoiler shield and fold it down. 34 Remove the retaining clip and separate the joint on the block heater's wiring. 35 Route the extension cabl e in front of the sub- frame's left-hand bush. Apply non-acidic Vase- line, part no. 30 15 286, or equivalent to the con- nectors' O-rings. Fit the branching extension cable to the outer connection on the branch connector (B) in order to obtain a good loop, fit the retaining clip. A click can be heard when the retaining clip has been correctly fitted. Connec t the block heater's wir- ing to the branch connector and fit the retaining clip. A click can be heard when the retaining clip has been correctly fitted. Connect the power socket's wiring to the branch connector and fit the retaining clip. A click can be heard when the retaining clip has been correctly fitted. 36 Fit the left-hand section of the spoiler shield using the 3 screws. 37 Lower the car. 38 Plug the engine block heater into a wall socket and check that the heater starts. Unplug the connection to the wall socket. F930A669 25 24 24 26 26 24 24 24 24 WARNING Check that the wiring harness is not pinched. Incorrect fitting can damage the wiring harness and cause short circuits/fire.
1. Saab 9-3, M08- z900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3, M08- Branching kit, cars with standard front Accessories Part No. Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 32 026 192 Sep 07 32 026 199 F930A665
4. 4 32 026 199 Saab 9-3, M08- 5 Unplug the floorwell lighting connector and remove the lower part of the glove box. 6 Remove the air duct. 7 Fold aside the mat, see the illustration, pos. 8. 8 Cut out a piece of the insulation mat to see where to drill the hole in the bulkhead partition (the area is indicated by the arrow labelled "8, 9" in the illustration). 9 Draw a cross in the round impression on the bulkhead partition with a marker pen. Centre punch the centre of the cross. 10 Fold aside the wiring harness in the engine bay in the area where the hole is being made. 11 First drill a hole equivalent to the size of the hole saw pin in accordance with the marking and then use a 22 mm hole saw. 12 Unplug the mass air flow sensor connector. 13 Remove the hose clip on the intake hose from the mass air flow sensor. 14 Remove the screws for the air cleaner's cover and remove the air cleaner. 15 Route the 3.6 m long ex tension cable to the cab- in along the wiring harness, under the A/C pipes, along the wiring harness around the MacPherson strut tower and under the fuel pipes by the bulkhead, into the cabin through the hole drilled in the bulkhead. 16 From the cabin, fit the cable grommet onto the extension cable, make su re that the O-ring on the connector does not leave its position. 17 Locate the cable grommet approx. 400 mm from the connector inside the car, and fit the grommet to the hole with the largest flange in the engine bay. 18 Fold the carpet back into place. Important Observe great care not to fold the carpet too much. If it cracks in th e foam occur, the sound insulation will be impaired considerably. WARNING Pay attention to ensure that the car's wiring har- ness is not damaged. Damage to the wiring har- ness may cause short circuits/fire. F930A667 8,9 5 5 5 6 4 Important A soap solution will facilitate fitting. Important Make sure the cable grommet fully seals against the bulkhead.
7. 32 026 199 7 Saab 9-3, M08- User instructions • The extension cable must be a rubber cable, resistant to oil and approved for outdoor use with an area of at least 3x1.5 mm 2 . • The heater system must only be connected to a grounded socket. • Inspect the extension cable regularly for damage and ageing. A damaged cable must be replaced immediately. WARNING Treat all cables with caution. Watch out for dam- age caused by jamming the cable between the hood (bonnet) and the car body, and for cuts caused by sharp metal objects. Check the ground connection between the con- necting cable ground pin, the heater casing and the car body regularly to prevent electric shocks. Note The function of the heater can be at risk if: • the coolant is polluted • the coolant level is too low or if there is air in the system • ice sludge is present in the system • radiator cement is used
- 2579 Totale weergaven
- 2354 Websiteweergaven
- 225 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 24 www.saabpartners.com
- 16 saabpartners.com
- 1 126.96.36.199
- 9 188.8.131.52
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV3429 Weergaven.
Spatplaat, voor3260 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon3094 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 13073 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 13039 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-52880 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-52867 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-52746 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-52738 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-2729 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D2682 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L2675 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming2557 Weergaven.