Engine block heater 9-3 B284E
2. 2 32 025 612 Saab 9-3 B284E M06- 1 Heating element 2 Washer 3 Extension cable 4 Connector plug and supply connector cable 5 Supply connector cable, extension piece 6 Holder 7 Screw (x2) 8 Locking clip 9 Cable tie (x9) 10 Screw 11 Serrated washer F920A065 9 3 5 8 1 2 6 7 11 10 4
3. 32 025 612 3 Saab 9-3 B284E M06- 1 Raise the car. 2 Remove the spoiler shield, unplug the bumper connector and remove it from the holder on the spoiler shield. 3 Place a collection container under the radiator, connect a hose to the radiator and drain the coolant. 4 Lower the car. 5 Remove the expansion tank cap. 6 Remove the battery cover. 7 Disconnect the negative battery cable. 8 Guide one end of the extension cable down between the turbocharger and the front of the battery. 9 Route the extension cable between the battery and the turbocharger. Guide the other end of the extension cable backwards and push it down by the brake pipes and further down on the rear side of the gearbox. 10 Raise the car. 11 Turn off the radiator cock. F920A066 5 6 2 3
6. 6 32 025 612 Saab 9-3 B284E M06- 26 Connect the negative battery cable. 27 Fit the battery cover. 28 Secure the extension cable with cable ties in the battery cover and brake pipe. F920A069 28 28
5. 32 025 612 5 Saab 9-3 B284E M06- 18 Lower the car to a suitable working height and run the supply connector cable through the bot- tom grille, between the pipes and between the radiator assembly and its left-hand bracket. 19 Mark out where the connecting plug holder is to be located, the arrow on the holder must be pointing forward, by placing the holder under- neath the bumper with its front edge in line with the line in the bumper shell and in the centre of the opening. Make a hole with an awl. 20 Place the connector plug in the holder. The cover should open upward. Mount the holder on the bumper. 21 Detach the connector located on the structural member. Using a 3.5 mm bit, drill a hole in the structural member for the ground cable. 22 Scrape away the paint to make a good ground connection and secure the ground cable using the screw and serrated washer (the serrated washer should be placed between the ground cable terminal and the body). Apply thin anti- corrosion protection. 23 Attach the connector located on the structural member. 24 Connect the supply connector cable to the extension cable. 25 Lower the car. Important Drill the hole immediately next to the square hole. F920A068 19 21,22 20 18
4. 4 32 025 612 Saab 9-3 B284E M06- 12 Remove the plug from the engine block. 13 Fit the heating element with the washer. 14 Tighten the heating element, use special tool, part no. 8996480. Tightening torque 100 Nm (74 lbf ft) 15 Connect the extension cable to the heating ele- ment. 16 Fit the locking clip. 17 Secure the extension cable with cable ties into the steering gear. F920A067 13 17 16 15 17 12
7. 32 025 612 7 Saab 9-3 B284E M06- 29 Fill with coolant and fit the cap on the expansion tank. Check the system for leaks. 30 Bleed the cooling system in the following way: Fill the coolant system to the MAX level. Close the expansion tank cap. Start the engine and run at varying engine speeds until the radiator fan cuts in. Carefully open the expansion tank cap and top up to the MAX level. Close the cap. Switch off the engine and if necessary top the coolant up to the MAX level. 31 Raise the car. 32 Place any excess supply connector cable between the charge air hose and the plastic shield. Secure with a cable tie. 33 Lift up the spoiler shield, fit the bumper connec- tor into the holder and plug in the connector. Fit the spoiler shield. 34 Lower the car. Note The A/C or ACC should be turned OFF. F920A070 33 32 30 30
1. Saab 9-3 B284E M06- 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3 B284E M06- Engine block heater Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 32 025 698 9:87-46 Sep 05 32 025 612 F920A064
8. 8 32 025 612 Saab 9-3 B284E M06- User instructions · The extension cable must be made of oil-resist- ant rubber and approved for outdoor use with a cross-sectional area of at least 3x1.5 mm 2 . · The heater system may only be connected to a grounded socket. · Handle all cables with care. Pay particular atten- tion to the risk of pinching between the bonnet and the body of the car and the risk of cuts on sharp metal components. · Inspect regularly the extension cable for damage or ageing. Damaged cables must be renewed immediately. WARNING Check the ground connection between the con- necting cable ground pin, the heater casing and the car body regularly to prevent electric shocks. Note The function of the heater will be at risk if: · there are impurities in the coolant · the coolant level is too low or if there is air in the system · there is ice slush in the system · radiator sealant is used
- 813 Totale weergaven
- 704 Websiteweergaven
- 109 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 9 www.saabpartners.com
- 1 18.104.22.168
- 4 22.214.171.124
- 1 saabpartners.com
Spatplaat, voor2236 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1991 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11985 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51965 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1943 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51877 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31875 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11841 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51824 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61813 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1794 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 11781 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1774 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-51743 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV1716 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31707 Weergaven.