Installation kit, extra lights 9-5
3. 54 70 919 3 Saab 9-5 9 Remove the windscreen wiper arms. Use puller 85 80 144. 10 Remove the bonnet weatherstrip and cover panel over the bulkhead partition space. 11 Remove the plug to the left of the bonnet lock cable lead-through. E930A267 9 10 10 11 9 9
7. 54 70 919 7 Saab 9-5 26 Fit the relay board into the main fuse box and refit the main fuse box. 27 Fit the relay in position FR13 and the fuse in position FF8 in the fuse box, and fit the cover to the main fuse box. E930A416 26 27 26
10. 10 54 70 919 Saab 9-5 47 Fit the cover over the bulkhead space and the bonnet sealing strip. 48 Fit the windscreen wiper arms. 49 Fit the battery tray and the battery. Connect the battery. 50 Connect the red (RD) cable from the kit (eyelet terminal) to the positive battery cable. 51 Turn the ignition key to ON and check the func- tion of the extra lights and the instrument illumi- nation. 52 Check that the function of the extra lights com- plies with the regulations of the country in ques- tion. Align the extra lights. 53 Adjust the time and date on the clock and, if a non-Saab radio is fitted, program the radio code. E930A419 48 47 47 48
4. 4 54 70 919 Saab 9-5 12 Run the wiring harness along the wiring harness duct under the ABS unit. Route the section of the wiring harness that is bound in fabric tape up under the bonnet lock cable and between the coolant reservoir and the body. Continue along the bonnet lock cable into the bulkhead space. 13 Connect the black cable of the wiring harness (eyelet terminal) to the rear grounding point on the left-hand structural member by the battery. 13 E930A268 12
8. 8 54 70 919 Saab 9-5 28 Remove the sound insulation from the pedal bracket. 29 Remove the light switch unit. 30 Drill a 7 mm hole in the insulation beneath the hole in the bulkhead space. Fit the grommet to the hole and pass the wiring harness through the grommet. Press the grommet into place and seal with Teroson T242 (part no. 30 15 781) or similar sealant. M06-: If there is a vacant location for a switch to the left of the steering wheel then proceed to step 31, otherwise proceed to step 37. 31 Remove the top cover from the switch space between the steering wheel and driver's door. 32 Guide up the cables to the switch panel and fit them in the kit's connector in accordance with the table below. 33 Plug in the wiring harness connector to the extra light switch and fit the switch in the switch panel. 34 Connect the brown cable using a distribution block to the blue/white (-M05) or yellow/grey (M06-) cable on pin 5 in the light switch connec- tor. 35 Secure any excess wiring harness using cable ties. Check that the cables are not routed along hot or sharp surfaces and that they are routed away from moving parts. Fit cable ties and tape to the fuse box gaiter. 36 Fit the light switch unit and sound insulation. Proceed to step 47. Pin Colour 1BN 2BK 3- 4- 5GN 6- 7- 8BL E930A417 34 33 29 31 28
9. 54 70 919 9 Saab 9-5 37 Remove the ACC unit. 38 Route the cables under the steering wheel and on to the centre console. 39 Remove the cover from the centre console switch panel. 40 Route the cables on to the switch panel and fit them into the kit's connector in accordance with the table below. 41 Connect the brown (BN) cable using a distribu- tion block to the kit's brown (BN) cable. Route the brown cable back to the light switch. 42 Plug in the wiring harness connector to the extra light switch and fit the switch in the switch panel. 43 Fit the ACC unit. 44 Connect the brown cable using a distribution block to the yellow/grey (YE/GY) cable on pin 5 in the light switch connector. 45 Secure any excess wiring harness using cable ties. Check that the cables are not routed along hot or sharp surfaces and that they are routed away from moving parts. Fit cable ties and tape to the fuse box gaiter. 46 Fit the light switch unit and sound insulation. Pin Colour 1BN 2BK 3- 4- 5GN 6- 7- 8BL Note The switch's button is fitted with the straight side down, and it may need to be adapted slightly to fit in the switch panel. E930A418 37 46 39 38 38 42 40 41
11. 54 70 919 11 Saab 9-5 Wiring diagram BU/WH YE/GY 5 RD 2. 5 FR FL 677 8 2 15 8 675 ( 1) 19 86 ( 3) 16 30 ( 5) 17 87 ( 2) 20 85 BK 0. 5 RD/WH 2. 5 +30 628 10 6 L32 W H 1. 5 8 10 5 2 1 ( 342b:F R13) 342a I I II I I 228b 8a L32 WH 1 .5 228b G31 BK 2. 5 BK 0. 5 2. 5 BK YE/GY 49 BU/WH 2. 5 BK YE YE 2. 5 2. 5 BU 0. 5 GN 0. 5 BN J65 ( - M05) ( M06- ) ( - M05) ( M06- ) L38-1 0. 5 L38-3 1. 0 2 1 M5470919. 1 050919 I Cars with halogen headlamps, -M01 II Cars with halogen headlamps, M01- Cars with xenon headlamps, M02-03 (not US/CA) III Cars with xenon headlamps, M04- (not US/CA) Cars with xenon headlamps, M02- (US/CA) 8a Relay, main beam 10 Light Switch Position 228b Relay, front filament monitor 342a Main fuse board in the engine bay 628 DICE 677 Switch, extra lights 675 Relay, extra lights FL Left-hand extra light FR Right-hand extra light
1. Saab 9-5 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-5 Installation kit, extra lights 1 Wiring harness 2Switch 3 Relay 4Fuse 5 Distribution block (x2 in kit 400 131 439) (x3 in kit 32 025 797) 6 Cable tie (x10) 7 Connector 8Grommet 9 Cable 1.5 m (only in kit 32 025 797) Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 32 025 797 400 131 439 3:51-36 Nov 05 54 70 919 54 70 919 Dec 04 E930A414 2 5 4 6 3 7 8 1 9
5. 54 70 919 5 Saab 9-5 14 -M05: Remove the two outer sections of the grille by depressing the lower catch and pulling out each grille starting at the bottom. 15 -M05: Remove the left-hand direction indicator and left-hand headlamp. Run the wiring harness under the left-hand headlamp along the regular harness and out through the outer sections of the grille. The wiring harness should protrude about 20 cm. 16 -M05: Secure the wiring harness using cable ties. 17 -M05: Fit the headlamp, direction indicator and the outer sections of the grille. E930A269 14 14 15 16 16 16
2. 2 54 70 919 Saab 9-5 1 Remove the battery, detach the MAXI fuse holder and remove the battery tray. 2 Open the cover on the main fuse box and lift up the relay board by first pressing in the four catches. 3 Detach and lift up the main fuse box in the engine compartment. Remove the cable tie from the fuse box bracket. 4 Remove the tape and the cable tie from the fuse box gaiter and insert the wiring into the fuse box through the gaiter. 5 Secure the wiring harness from the kit to the car's wiring harness with the edge of the tape touching the cable tie securing the fuse box wir- ing harness to the relay board. 6 Connect the red and red/white cable from the harness to fuse location FF8. 7 Cars with halogen headlamps: Using a junc- tion box, connect the green lead to the white lead that runs from pin 8 (-M01) or pin 6 (M02-) on the filament monitor (relay position FR1). Cars with xenon headlamps, M02-03 (not US/ CA): Using a junction box, connect the green lead to the white lead that runs from pin 6 on the filament monitor (relay position FR1). Cars with xenon headlamps, M04- (not US/ CA): Using a junction box, connect the green lead to the white lead that runs from fuse 10 to main beam relay pin 5. Cars with xenon headlamps (US/CA): Using a junction box, connect the green lead to the white lead that runs from fuse 10 to main beam relay pin 5. 8 Connect the cables to relay FR13 as follows: Blue cable to position 19 Black cable to position 20 Yellow cable to position 17 Red/white cable to position 16 WARNING When routing and securing wiring harnesses check that the wiring harness is not trapped. Incor- rect fitting can cause damage to the wiring har- ness and short circuit/fire. E930A266 E930A266 1 2 4 7 6 8 8 3 3 3
6. 6 54 70 919 Saab 9-5 18 M06-: Remove the upper plastic clips. 19 M06-: Remove the screws from the wing liner. 20 M06-: Detach the bumper shell by detaching the hooks with a screwdriver. Fold the shell forward and position a support under the shell to avoid damaging it. 21 M06-: Remove the screws. 22 M06-: Lift out the headlamp and unplug the con- nector. 23 M06-: Guide the wiring harness under the left- hand headlamp along the regular harness and out through the grille at a suitable point. The wir- ing harness should protrude about 20 cm. 24 M06-: Secure the wiring harness using cable ties. 25 M06-: Fit the headlamp and bumper shell. E930A415 21 22 18 18 19 19 21 21
- 907 Totale weergaven
- 772 Websiteweergaven
- 135 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 12 www.saabpartners.com
- 7 saabpartners.com
- 5 184.108.40.206
Spatplaat, voor2235 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1991 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11984 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51965 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1943 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51876 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31875 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11840 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51823 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61812 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1794 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 11780 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1774 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-51741 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV1712 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31707 Weergaven.