Parking assistance (SPA) 9-5 5D
2. 2 32 025 690 Saab 9-5 5D M06- 1 SPA control module 2 Plastic nut (x2) 3 Distance sensor (x4) 4 Holder (x4) 5 Connector bracket 6 Wiring harness, distance sensor 7 SPA wiring harness 8 Connector 9 Cable tie (x15) 10 Cable tie 11 Cable tie (x2) 1 8 7 9 6 4 5 2 3 10 11 E930A385
6. 6 32 025 690 Saab 9-5 5D M06- 29 Remove the left-hand mounting bracket for the bumper under the left-hand tail lamp. 30 Remove the cable tie and tape from the rubber grommet below the left-hand tail lamp. 31 Tape the cable terminals together to facilitate the operation. 32 Pull the wiring harness out through the rubber grommet until the grommet is 370 mm from the end of the cable terminal taping. 33 Remove the tape from around the cable termi- nals and insert the cable terminals as follows: 1 Black (BK) 2 Brown (BN) 3 Yellow (YE) 4 Blue (BU) 5 Orange (OG) 6 Grey (GY) 34 Apply tape and a new cable tie (small) on the rubber grommet. 35 Fit the left-hand mounting bracket for the bumper shell under the left-hand tail lamp. The wiring harness must be located inside the bracket. 29 35 33 32 30,34 29 E930A389
5. 32 025 690 5 Saab 9-5 5D M06- 20 Remove the upper protective shell as follows – remove the screws – detach the outer section of the protective shell by pulling it forward – pull away the protective shell from the bumper shell. 21 Separate the member from the shell. 22 Remove the foam sections. 23 Drill 31 mm holes in the pre-punched markings in the bumper shell. 24 File out the guide groove 1 x 1 mm. The guide groove must be on the side of the hole facing the left-hand side of the bumper shell. 25 Assemble the distance sensors and then fit them in the bumper shell. 26 Pre-route the wiring harness in the centre foam section. Connect the wiring harness to the sensors and refit the foam sections and the member. 27 Fit the connector holder on the bumper rail. 28 Fit the upper protective shell. Important Do not file too far! The cover would then not be over the guide. WARNING Check that the wiring harness is not pinched. Incorrect fitting can damage the wiring harness and cause a short-circuit/fire. E930A388 20 21 22 23 25 27
1. Saab 9-5 5D M06- 9-5 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-5 5D M06- Parking assistance (SPA) Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 32 025 687 9:40-07 Sep 05 32 025 690 E930A384 Important To install the kit the car must be equipped with towbar wiring harness provision.
3. 32 025 690 3 Saab 9-5 5D M06- Before starting work the visible sections of the distance sensors and holders must be painted in the same colour as the bumper shell. 1 Fold forward the left-hand section of the rear seat seat cushion and the left-hand section of the rear seat backrest. Remove the cover between the left-hand rear door and the backrest. 2 Lift out the cargo guard. 3 Lift away the covers over the storage compart- ments and lift out the storage boxes. 4 Remove the insulation pads. The old ones shall be discarded and replaced with new ones. 5 Remove the luggage compartment floor. 6 Remove the scuff plate, 2 covers, screws and clips. 7 Steps 7-12 apply to the left-hand side. Detach the rear roof cover at the edge to obtain access to the D-pillar trim. 8 Remove the D-pillar trim, secured with clips. 9 Remove the parcel shelf support, 1 cover and 3 screws. 10 Remove the side bolster by first pulling its top edge so that the lock tongue releases. Then unhook the lower edge. 11 Remove the screws in the top edge of the side trim. 12 Fold out the side trim and unplug the connector to the CD changer if the car was equipped with one. Lift out the side trim. Important The layer of paint must not be thicker than 90 m to avoid affecting system functionality. E930A386 3,4 6 3,4 5 5 1 4 8 7 10 9,11
7. 32 025 690 7 Saab 9-5 5D M06- 36 Attach the ground cable to the grounding point in the luggage compartment below the left-hand tail lamp. 37 Run the thicker section of the wiring harness against the left-hand wheel housing and the thinner section along the luggage compartment sill to the right-hand side of the car. 38 Plug the connector into the provision for the tow- bar wiring harness. Cars with towbar: Unplug the connectors and plug both wiring harness connectors into them. 39 Plug in the wiring harness connector to the pro- vision for the CD changer and fit the blind plug to the SPA harness connector. Affix anti-rattle tape and secure with a cable tie to avoid rattle. At the seatbelt, the wiring harness must be routed to the right and follow the wheel housing. Cars with CD changer: Unplug the connectors and plug each wiring harness connector into them. Affix anti-rattle tape and secure with a cable tie to avoid rattle. 40 Connect the wiring harness to the control mod- ule and mount the control module on the floor. Tighten the plastic nuts. 41 Use cable ties (x18) to secure the wiring har- ness along its entire route. Gather excess wiring harness and secure it above the wheel housing. A Cable tie for fitting on weld screw. B Cable tie with clip for fitting in holes E930A390 41 36 41 38 41 40 41A 41B 41A 41 41 41 39 41 41 WARNING Check that the wiring harness is not pinched. Incorrect fitting can damage the wiring harness and cause a short-circuit/fire.
9. 32 025 690 9 Saab 9-5 5D M06- 50 Align the side trim and connect the CD changer if fitted. Tighten the screws in the top edge of the side trim. 51 Refit the cargo guard support (3 screws) and D-pillar trim. 52 Connect the roof lighting and press the roof cover into place. 53 Fit new insulation pads. 54 Fit the storage compartment in the floor and the outer sections of the luggage compartment floor. 55 Fit the scuff plate. 56 Fit the luggage compartment floor. 57 Lift in the cargo guard. 58 Fit the cover between the left-hand rear door and the backrest and fold back the rear seat backrests and seat cushions. 59 Check that the system warns against objects in the rear in the form of a varying number of tones from SID. The first tone is given when an object is at a distance of 1.8 metres. The signal then has a frequency of 2 tones per second, but the number of tones per second increases the closer the object becomes to the vehicle and changes as follows: · 1.8 - 1.3 m: 2 tones/second · 1.3 - 0.9 m: 3 tones/second · 0.9 - 0.3 m: from 5 to 12 tones/second in close stages · 0.3 m: continuous tone E930A392 53 51 52 54 54 51 55 50 56 56 58
4. 4 32 025 690 Saab 9-5 5D M06- 13 Raise the car. 14 Remove the screws in the wheel housing. Pull the bumper's clips out from the edges of the wheel housing and the rear wing. 15 Cars with towbar: Unplug the connector for the towbar wiring harness and remove the four bolts holding the towbar to the body. 16 Lower the car. 17 Remove the nuts that hold the bumper. The lower studs only have nuts if the car is equipped with towbar. 18 Cars with towbar: Remove the bolts for both reinforcements. 19 With help from an assistant, lift the bumper out backwards. Important The outer bolts are fitted in loose nut plates. Important Work carefully during removal so that paint dam- age is avoided. Important Place the bumper on a soft, clean surface. E930A387 14 17 14
8. 8 32 025 690 Saab 9-5 5D M06- 42 Align the bumper and plug in the connector. 43 Press the bumper shell in over the edge of the wheel housing and rear wing. Make sure that the clips are located correctly. Fit the screws in the edge of the wheel housing. 44 Fit the nuts that hold the bumper. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). 45 Cars with towbar: Screw the reinforcements to the car. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). 46 Raise the car. 47 Cars with towbar: Fit the connector for the tow- bar wiring harness. 48 Cars with towbar: Fit the bolts and nut plates holding the towbar to the body. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). 49 Lower the car. Important Work carefully during fitting so that paint damage is avoided. E930A391 43 44 43
- 850 Totale weergaven
- 719 Websiteweergaven
- 131 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 21 www.saabpartners.com
- 7 saabpartners.com
- 2 220.127.116.11
- 17 18.104.22.168
Spatplaat, voor1979 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1775 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11769 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51757 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1757 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31738 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11716 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61685 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51677 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1575 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1566 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31557 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51542 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 9-5 4D 11521 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-51518 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 11512 Weergaven.