Parking heater 900 2,0/2,3, 9-3 2,0/2,3
2. 2 51 96 076 Saab 900 2,0/2,3 M94-, Saab 9-3 2,0/2,3 1 Read the installation instructions completely and make sure all the parts are present in the kit. 2 Cover the wings with protective covers and remove the cap on the cooling system expansi- on tank. 3 Raise the car. Take out a receptacle for the coo- lant. Open the drain plug, attach a hose and drain the coolant. WARNING Be careful if the engine is warm, as the coolant may be hot. There is also a risk for burns on the exhaust manifold. D930A021 2 3
6. 6 51 96 076 Saab 900 2,0/2,3 M94-, Saab 9-3 2,0/2,3 21 Secure the heat protection on top of the electri- cal connection and pinch the ends of the heat protection. 22 Secure the cable to the fan surround and power steering pipe with cable ties. 23 Drill a 3.5 mm hole in the plate behind the left- hand headlamp, see illustration. 24 Scrape off paint to give a good ground connec- tion and screw on the ground lead with the 4.8x10 screw and star washer. Spray with light underseal, part no. 30 15 971 or equivalent. 25 Check the ground connection between the ground pin in the socket, the heater element housing and the car body. 26 Fit the heat shield and engine cover. Turbo: Fit the turbo delivery pipe with by-pass pipe and the vacuum hose to the by-pass pipe. 27 Fit the headlamp, light cluster and grille. 28 Fill with coolant and check the integrity of the system. 29 Bleed the system as follows: Fill the system to MAX level. Close the cap on the expansion tank, start the engine and run it warm at varying engine speeds until the radiator fan starts. Carefully open the cap on the expan- sion tank and top up to MAX level. Close the cap. Turn off the engine and top up as necessa- ry to MAX level. 30 Check the integrity of the system and the func- tion of the heater. 31 Place the installation instructions in the car and inform the customer of the user instructions. WARNING Make sure the cable is not resting against sharp edges or hot surfaces. Pay attention to the turbo- charger where applicable. Chafing and melting can cause short circuits. D930A139 23,24 21 21 22 22 22 Note AC/ACC must be OFF.
1. Saab 900 2,0/2,3 M94-, Saab 9-3 2,0/2,3 900 Monteringsanvisning SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTALLATIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 900 2,0/2,3 M94-, Saab 9-3 2,0/2,3 Parking heater 1 Extension cable 2 Socket and connecting cable 3 Expanding sleeve 4 Self-adhesive template 5 Screw 4.8x10, 1 pc. 6 Star washer, 1 pc. 7 Heater element 8 Lock clip 9 Heat protector 10 Cable tie, 5 pcs. Saab 9-3 Viggen: Washer 51 92 281 ordered separately. Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 400 126 611 9:87-18 Dec 99 51 96 076 51 96 076 Aug 99 D930A128 2 8 9 5 6 7 1 3 4 10
5. 51 96 076 5 Saab 900 2,0/2,3 M94-, Saab 9-3 2,0/2,3 12 Remove the frost plug with tool 260 147 020. 13 Apply acid-free vaseline, part no. 30 06 665 or equivalent, to the O-ring on the heater element. 14 Insert the heater element so that the electrical connection is pointing slightly downwards and towards the left-hand side of the car. Do not tigh- ten the nut securing the heater element. 15 Fit the pipes to the water pump and cylinder block. Inspect O-rings and replace as necessa- ry. 16 B204, B234, B206: Fit the clamp to the oxygen sensor cable. B205, B235: Secure the oxygen sensor cables to the coolant pipe. 17 Adjust the position of the heater element so that it is free and tighten the nut. Tightening torque: 3.5 Nm (2.5 lbf ft) 18 Run the connecting cable as illustrated and thread on the heat protector. 19 Apply acid-free vaseline, part no. 30 15 286 or equivalent, to the O-ring on the connecting cable and connecting the cable to the heater element. 20 Fit the lock clip over the connection. A click should be heard when the lock click is correctly fitted. Note Ensure that the heater element is placed bet- ween the water pipes and the pipes to the cylin- der head after fitting. D930A024 17 20 14 12 15
4. 4 51 96 076 Saab 900 2,0/2,3 M94-, Saab 9-3 2,0/2,3 10 Lower the car. Remove the engine cover and the heat shield on top of the exhaust manifold. Turbo: Remove the turbo pressure pipe bet- ween the charge air cooler and the throttle body as well as the bypass pipe. B205, B235: Detach the hose from the turbo delivery pipe to the pressure sensor and unplug the connector to the intake air temperature sen- sor. 11 B204, B234, B206: Undo the pipe to the water pump by first removing the clamp on the oxygen sensor cable. Then, undo the pipes on the pump and the engine block. B205, B235: Undo the pipe to the water pump by first removing the cable tie on the oxygen sensor cable. Then, undo the pipes on the pump and the engine block. D930A607 10 11 11
3. 51 96 076 3 Saab 900 2,0/2,3 M94-, Saab 9-3 2,0/2,3 4 Lower the car to a suitable working height for fit- ting the socket on the bumper shell. 5 Remove the grille, the left-hand light cluster and the left-hand headlamp. 6 Mark out the position of the opening for the socket with the self-adhesive template. The ver- tical line must be midway between the two ope- nings. Place a ruler or piece of tape above the openings in the bumper and measure out where to place the template, see illustration. All Saab 9-3 except Viggen: A = 50 mm. Saab 9-3 Viggen: A = 52 mm. Saab 900: See dimensions in illustration. 7 Carefully make a hole with a 30 mm hole saw. Remove any burrs around the hole and file a lock groove with a 4 mm round file. 8 All cars except Saab 9-3 Viggen: Insert the socket expander sleeve and fit the heater sock- et. Saab 9-3 Viggen: Insert the socket expander sleeve from the front and the reinforcing washer (ordered separately) from the back of the bum- per. Fit the heater socket. All cars: Run the connecting cable in front of the radiator, making sure it does not fasten on the temperature sensor cable. Use the extensi- on cable to pull the socket securely in place. Turn clockwise until the socket fits in place. 9 Raise the car and tighten the drain plug. D930A138 6 9-3 8 5 5 A 135mm 40mm 900 6
7. 51 96 076 7 Saab 900 2,0/2,3 M94-, Saab 9-3 2,0/2,3 A Branch wiring kit User instructions • The extension lead must be a rubber cable, resistant to oil and approved for outdoor use with an area of at least 3x1.5 mm 2 . • The parking heater must be connected to a grounded outlet only. • Treat all cables with caution. Watch out for damage caused by jamming the cable between the hood (bonnet) and the car body, and for cuts caused by sharp metal objects. • Inspect the extension lead regularly for damage and ageing. A damaged lead must be replaced immediately. WARNING Check the ground connection between the ground pin in the socket, the heater element housing and the car body regularly. A D930A026 Note The function of the heater can be at risk if: • the coolant is polluted • the coolant level is too low or if there is air in the system • ice sludge is present in the system • radiator cement is used
- 1118 Totale weergaven
- 923 Websiteweergaven
- 195 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 19 www.saabpartners.com
- 18 saabpartners.com
- 5 126.96.36.199
- 4 188.8.131.52
Spatplaat, voor2563 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon2303 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 12273 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-52240 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV2190 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 12161 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L2159 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-52142 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-52084 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-32073 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-2073 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-52061 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D2042 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 12028 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61995 Weergaven.