Towbar 9-5 4D 1
8. 8 86 98 169 Saab 9-5 4D Wiring diagram, wiring harness with diode box The table refers to connector 258 on the car. Pin nr 1 Left-hand direction indicator 2Not in use 3Not in use 4 Right-hand direction indicator 5 Right-hand rear light 6 Brake lights 7Not in use 8Not in use 9Not in use 10 Not in use GN YE BN WH WH 1 2 258 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 DIODE BOX SAE J 1239 RIGHT DIR.IND/BRAKE 1 LEFT DIR.IND/BRAKE 2 TAILLIGHT 3 GROUND 4 M4922001 990604
4. 4 86 98 169 Saab 9-5 4D 6 M02-: Cut out the bumper shell supports on both sides as in the illustration. 7 Remove the spacer washers from the bumper rail and fit the reinforcements in their place. The reinforcements are marked for placement on the right-hand (R) and left-hand (L) sides. 8 Tighten the four retaining nuts of the bumper to secure the reinforcements. 9 Use protective goggles and drill the four holes in the bumper rail with a 6.5 mm bit. Clean away the drilling debris from the bumper rail. 10 Fit the taptite bolts (self-tapping). Tightening torque 25 Nm (20 lbf ft). 11 Remove the nuts and fit in the bumper shell sup- ports. E980A328 11 10 10 6 8 9 6.5mm
1. Saab 9-5 4D 900 Monteringsanvisning SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-5 4D Towbar 1 Towing attachment 2 Reinforcement (x2) 3 Seal (x2) 4 Rubber plug 5 Storage bag 6 Bolt, taptite (x4) 7 Bolt M10X30 (x7) 8 Bolt M10X50 (x2) 9 Nut (x4) 10 Sleeve (x2) 11 Nut plate (x2) 12 Washer (x2) 13 Wiring harness with diode box Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 400 130 381 8:60-42 Apr 01 86 98 169 E980A326 1 1 4 5 2 7 7 13 6 11 10 3 12 10 8 9
5. 86 98 169 5 Saab 9-5 4D 12 -M01: Scrape away the sealing compound from the body where the bumper reinforcement brackets are to make contact. 13 Position the bumper and fit it to the body with the two upper nuts. 14 Undo the wiring harness attachment to the bum- per attachments in the luggage compartment and fit the sleeves into the holes in the luggage compartment. 15 Wearing protective goggles, drill a 10 mm hole parallel with the luggage compartment floor through the sleeves, the hole in the rear end panel and the reinforcement brackets. 16 Remove the bumper and clean away any drill cuttings in the luggage compartment. 17 Deburr the holes and remove loose cuttings and flakes of paint. 18 Fit the seals onto the body (self-adhesive) and apply box section seal Terotex HV 400 (part no. 30 15 930) on all internal surfaces. -M01: Apply corrosion inhibitor to surfaces where the body sealant has been scraped away as well. Important Take care not to damage the car's wiring harness. E980A329 15 10 mm 18 18 14
2. 2 86 98 169 Saab 9-5 4D Saab part no. 86 97 922 The trailer towing unit has been designed and tested in accordance with testing standard V-5 and is adap- ted for Class 2. Maximum permissible trailer weight: Braked trailer: 3500 lbs (1587 kg) Trailer without brakes: 1000 lbs (455 kg) Max. permissible weight on towing ball: 165 lbs (75 kg) Weight, complete: 21.5 lbs (9,8 kg) Note Always check the national legal requirements and regulations applicable to fitting a towbar. Make sure that they are complied with. Important The wiring harness must be connected as descri- bed in these instructions. This is mandatory. If connected differently, the car's electronic sys- tems could be adversely affected.
3. 86 98 169 3 Saab 9-5 4D 1 Remove the sill protection from the boot. 2 Remove the left and right side upholstery in the boot and the foam pads (2 on each side) from the rear edge of the body. 3 -M01: Detach the bumper by removing the bolts at the wheel housing and the nuts from the boot. M02-: Detach the bumper by removing the bolts at the wheel housing and the nuts from the boot and pulling the side section of the bumper out- wards. Cars with SPA: Detach the connector. 4 -M01: Remove the corner filler panels under the rear lamp clusters. 5 Remove the jack and towing eyes and fit the rubber plug. Important Place the bumper on a clean, soft surface. E980A327 5 3 -M01 M02- 4
6. 6 86 98 169 Saab 9-5 4D 19 Remove the bolt from one of the holes on the bumper rail and fit the towbar unit to the bumper. Make sure the line above the top bolt of the towing hood unit is parallel with the bumper rail. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). X Eye for attachment of the trailer/caravan safe- ty chain. 20 Position the bumper. Cars with SPA: Plug in the connector. 21 M01: Fit the bumper to the car with four nuts. M02: Fit the bumper to the car with four nuts and washers (A) under the top nuts. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). Screw in the bolts in the wheel housings. 22 Fit the bolts and nut plates securing the towbar to the body. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). E980A330 21 19 X 22 22 X 19 A
7. 86 98 169 7 Saab 9-5 4D 23 M02-: Undo the corner sections of the bumper moulding and remove the centre section. 24 -M01: Screw the reinforcement brackets to the car. M02-: Screw the reinforcement brackets to the car through the holes in the bumper shell. Use a 3/8” extension with ball fitting. Tightening torque 40 Nm (30 lbf ft). 25 Fit the centre section of the bumper moulding and then the corner sections. 26 -M01: Fit the corner filler panels. Tightening torque 5 Nm (3.7 lbf ft). 27 Secure the wiring harness to the bumper attach- ments. 28 Position the jack in the tool compartment, fit the foam blocks over the bumper attachments in the luggage compartment and fit the right and left- hand side trim in the luggage compartment. 29 Lift up the luggage compartment floor and drill a 5.0 mm hole in the right-hand reinforcement pla- te, as shown. Scrape off the paint around the drilled hole. 30 Bolt the ground cable of the wiring harness to the reinforcement plate. Do this in such a way that the cable does not cover the hole in the rein- forcement plate. Run the ground cable under the diode box and secure it to the floor with tape. 31 Press the wiring harness's diode box onto the right-hand weld bolt on the floor, as shown. 32 Plug the wiring harness connector into the car's connector. 33 Refit the luggage compartment's sill scuff plate. 34 Place the fitting instructions in the car. When the ball unit is removed it should be kept in the pro- tective bag. E980A331 24 M02- 23 23 23 24 32 31 29 30 26 26
- 917 Totale weergaven
- 772 Websiteweergaven
- 145 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 7 saabpartners.com
- 25 www.saabpartners.com
- 3 184.108.40.206
- 1 saab.aardug.com
- 1 220.127.116.11
- 7 18.104.22.168
Spatplaat, voor2236 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon1991 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 11986 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51966 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1943 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51877 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31875 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11841 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51824 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61813 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1794 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 11781 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1774 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-51743 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV1716 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31707 Weergaven.