Towbar, removable 9-3 4D/CV
17. 12 804 701 17 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03-
19. 12 804 701 19 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03-
21. 12 804 701 21 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03-
15. 12 804 701 15 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- Wiring diagram BK 2. 5 C31- 1 BK 2. 5 C30- 2 BK 2. 5 C30- 2 4 7 1 2 8 10 26 10 258 13 10 12 11 9 8 7 3 4 8 B1 B6 R- B 2 BK 4. 0 G31- 5 +5 4 10 22 38 J6 7 H 102- 1 91 YE /W H2 .5 P54- 2 YE /W H2 .5 P5 4 2. 5 RD/ BU P54- 2 9 GN /B U1 .0 C1 -9 PK 1. 0 C1 -5 YE 1. 0 C1 -3 OG 1. 0 C1 -4 BN 1. 0 C1 -8 GN /W H1 .0 C1 -1 0 GY 1. 0 C1 -6 RD 2. 5 C30- 2 11 BK 2. 5 C3 1 J G3 5 RD 2. 5 C30- 1 TR-W H TR-W H TR-W H TR-W H TR-W H TR-W H +5 4 +3 0 +3 0 +3 0 26 25 23 24 18 11 9 22 3 21 2 5 20 16 15 12 6 17 14 +3 0 19 731 32 33 27L 13L 27R 13R 30 3 1 TR-W H TR-W H TR-W H TR-W H 12 11 6 5 2 4 10 9 8 7 13 701 F3L12 021212 3136 5 78 1 10 413 I-BU S
20. 20 12 804 701 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- Template 1 F980A514 1 140mm 12mm
22. 22 12 804 701 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- Template 2 F980A515 2 140mm 103mm
2. 2 12 804 701 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 1 Body bracket 2 Ball unit 3Screw (2) 4 Nut (x2) 5 Screw (x5) 6Screw (2) 7 Nut (x5) 8 Socket holder plate 9 Reinforcing plate (x2) 10 Ball guard 11 Storage bag 12 Cover (purchased separately) 13 Key (x2) 14 Wiring harness (13-pin) 15 Screw (x3) 16 Nut (x3) 17 Cable tie (x4) 18 Electronic module 19 Fuse 20 Protective collar F980A021 16 9 18 8 5 15 4 12 2 6 11 7 1 9 14 19 3 10 5 14 13 17 20
6. 6 12 804 701 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 13 Secure the towbar with bolts and nuts together with the reinforcements in the four holes which are in the bumper member and raise the car. 14 Fasten the towing bracket in the floor under the spare wheel well. 15 Tighten the bumper member mountings against the body and the bolts and nuts holding the towing bracket against the bumper member and floor. Tightening torque, bumper member to body 50 Nm (37 lbf ft) Tightening torque, towing bracket to bumper member 50 Nm (37 lbf ft) Tightening torque, towing bracket to floor 50 Nm (37 lbf ft) F980A507 13,15 13,15 15 15 15 15 13 14,15 14,15
8. 8 12 804 701 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 19 Insert the wiring harness through the hole in the body. 20 Fasten the wiring harness to the right-hand weld screw on the left-hand side of the towing brack- et. 21 Fit the 13-pin connector to the connector holder plate. The cover should open upward. Important The seal between the connector and the connec- tor holder plate must be correctly mounted and should not be folded in anywhere. F980A024 20 19 21 21 21 21
9. 12 804 701 9 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 22 Lower the car and run the wiring harness along the other wiring harnesses towards the left-hand side of the car and to the REC. 23 Plug the wiring harness connector into the REC and secure the wiring harness with 4 cable ties. 24 Fit the kit's electronic module in the REC and fit the fuse in position 8 in the REC. Important The blue/white (BU/WH) cable which is not con- nected in the connector must not be used, but must be secured together with the wiring harness in the nearest cable tie. F980A260 23 23 24 23 22,23 22,23 22,23 24 CV 4D
14. 14 12 804 701 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 40 Fit the connector holder plate with connector to the towing bracket. 41 Mount the ball unit by fitting it into place and pressing it forwards and downwards so that the knob is automatically turned anti-clockwise and the lock is activated. Turn the key anti-clockwise and remove it. 42 Lower the car and check the bumper alignment. Adjust if necessary. 43 Carefully remove the user instruction page and give it to the customer together with the installa- tion instructions. WARNING Green should be the only colour shown in the socket at the knob. Tug on the ball unit to make sure it is properly secured. F980A527 41 41 40
5. 12 804 701 5 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 8 Remove the rear lamp clusters. 9 SPA: Unplug the connector. 10 Remove the bumper shell bolts that are located below the rear lamp clusters. 11 Remove the bumper bolts at the wheel hous- ings. 12 Remove the bumper shell by pulling the sides outwards and then pulling the bu mper shell rear- wards. 8 8 8 10 12 11 8 F980A259 8 8 CV 4D 8
7. 12 804 701 7 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 16 Remove the ball unit from the bracket by a inserting the key in the lock and turning it clockwise b pressing in the knob and turning it clockwise until it meets resistance and an audible "click" is heard c lifting the ball unit up and pulling it rear- wards. 17 Fit the ball unit bracket to the body bracket. Tightening torque 90 Nm (66.5 lbf ft) 18 Remove the rubber grommet. Important Insert the screws from the right. F980A197 16a 16b 16 18 17
1. Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- (EC 94/20, E4 00 1958) Towbar, removable Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 12 804 701 32 026 047 9:86-02 Oct 07 12 797 882 Jun 07 F980A020
4. 4 12 804 701 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 1 Raise the car. 2 Remove the two nuts holding the rear bumper air shield against the body and the two bolts holding the bumper shell against the wheel housings. 3 Lower the car and open the boot lid. CV: Remove the carpet on the luggage com- partment floor. 4 Remove the luggage compartment scuff plate. 5 4D: Remove the hatch in the luggage compart- ment left-hand side trim and lower the hatch on the right-hand side. 6 Remove the side scuff plate on the left-hand side. 7 Remove the clips for the left-hand side trim and fold the trim aside. CV: Unhook the strap on the rear side of the side trim and remove the connector from the luggage compartment lighting. Remove the side trim. 5 6 4 5 7 7 7 2 2 F980A022
3. 12 804 701 3 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- The towing bracket fulfils the requirements of 94/20/EEC. Maximum permitted trailer weight: Braked trailer: 1600 kg (3500 lbs.) Trailer without brakes: 50% of the towing vehicle's weight (vehicle in runni ng order), but no more than 750 kg (1650 lbs). Max. permissible towball pressure: 75 kg Maximum D-value: 8.91 kN Note Always check national legislation and regulations regarding mounting a towing bracket. Ensure that all requirements are complied with. Important The car must be inspected after the towing brack- et is mounted. Show these instructions at the inspection.
13. 12 804 701 13 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 29 SPA: Insert and plug in the connector. 30 Fit in the two tabs of the bumper shell under the holders and the outer corners between the wheel arch liner and the mounting points at the wheel arches. Press the bumper shell into pla- ce. 31 Fit the bumper shell bolts that are located below the rear lamp clusters. 32 Fit the bumper bolts at the wheel housings. 33 Fit and connect the rear lamp clusters. Check the fit against the boot lid moulding. 34 Fit the left-hand side trim. CV: Connect the luggage compartment lighting and hook the strap on. 35 Fit the side scuff plate on the left-hand side. 36 Fit the scuff plate. 37 4D: Fit the hatches in the luggage compartment side trims. CV: Fit the carpet on the luggage compartment floor. 38 Raise the car. 39 Fit the two nuts holding the air shield of the rear bumper against the body. Fit the two screws hol- ding the bumper shell against the wheel hous- ings. F980A526 31 31 30 32 39 39 30
16. 16 12 804 701 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- List of components No. Name position Components 13 Lamp, parking light, trailer 22 Main dashboard fuse box, on the short side of the instrument panel near the left-hand door 27 Lamp, direction indicators, trailer 30 Lamp, brake lights, trailer 32 Lamp, reversing lights, trailer 33 Lamp, rear fog lights, trailer 258 Connector, towbar wiring harness, in the luggage compartment electrical distri- bution box 701 Luggage compartment electrical distribution box, on the wall behind the left rear wheel housing 731 Trailer control module, in the luggage compartment electrical distri- bution box 102-pin connector H102-1 Lower left-hand A-pillar Crimp connections J Approx. 160 mm from the 13-pin connector J67 LHD: Approx. 150 mm from branching point front left floor lighting towards connector H102-1 RHD: Approx. 50 mm from branching point grounding point G40 towards grounding point G41 Grounding points G3 In the luggage compartment below the left- hand light cluster
11. 12 804 701 11 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 27 M08, cars without bumper skirt: 27.1 Print out template 1 and cut out the tem- plate. 27.2 Position template 1 (A) on the inside of the bumper shell against the upper marking and draw around the lower edge of the template. 27.3 Cut/saw from the inside of the bumper shell (B). Important Check that the size of the template corresponds with the specified dimensions after printing it out. Create your own template if it is not possible to make the printout correspond with the specified dimensions. WARNING Use of a saw and knife entails a risk of injury. Exer- cise caution when cutting. Check that the bumper shell is stably positioned before beginning to cut. Use personal protection equipment, such as pro- tective gloves, safety goggles and hearing protec- tion. Note The cut-out may need to be adapted to the tow- bar after fitting. Check that there is a small amount of play between towbar and bumper. 27 F980A524 A B
12. 12 12 804 701 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 28 M08, cars with bumper skirt: 28.1 Print out template 2 and cut out the tem- plate. 28.2 Saw from the inside of the bumper in accordance with the outer markings up to (A). 28.3 Turn the bumper over. 28.4 Position template 2 (B) on the outside of the bumper skirt against the edge (C). Cen- tre between the sawn grooves and draw around the template. 28.5 Saw from the outside of the bumper skirt in accordance with the marking (D). Important Check that the size of the template corresponds with the specified dimensions after printing it out. Create your own template if it is not possible to make the printout correspond with the specified dimensions. 28 F980A525 B A A D C WARNING Use of a saw and knife entails a risk of injury. Exer- cise caution when cutting. Check that the bumper shell is stably positioned before beginning to cut. Use personal protection eq uipment, such as pro- tective gloves, safety g oggles and hearing protec- tion. Note The cut-out may need to be adapted to the tow- bar after fitting. Check that there is a small amount of play between towbar and bumper.
10. 10 12 804 701 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- 25 M03-07, cars without bumper skirt Cut/saw from the inside of the bumper, inside the reinforcement ribs in accordance with the marking (A). 26 M03-07, cars with bumper skirt Cut/saw from the inside of the bumper, inside the reinforcement ribs in accordance with the marking (B). WARNING Use of a saw and knife entails a risk of injury. Exer- cise caution when cutting. Check that the bumper shell is stably positioned before beginning to cut. Use personal protection equipment, such as pro- tective gloves, safety goggles and hearing protec- tion. Note The cut-out may need to be adapted to the tow- bar after fitting. Check that there is a small amount of play between towbar and bumper. 26 25 F980A523 B A WARNING Use of a saw and knife entails a risk of injury. Exer- cise caution when cutting. Check that the bumper shell is stably positioned before beginning to cut. Use personal protection eq uipment, such as pro- tective gloves, safety g oggles and hearing protec- tion. Note The cut-out may need to be adapted to the tow- bar after fitting. Check that there is a small amount of play between towbar and bumper.
18. 18 12 804 701 Saab 9-3 4D/CV M03- User instructions(keep in the car's Owners Manual) A. Fitting the ball unit 1 Remove the protective cover. 2 Fit the ball unit into the bracket. 3 Press the ball unit forward and downward so that the knob is automatically turned anticlockwise and the lock is activated. 4 Turn the key anticlockwise and remove it. B. Removing the ball unit 1 Insert the key in the lock and turn it clockwise. 2 Press in the knob and turn it clockwise until it meets resistance and an audible "click" is heard. 3 Lift the ball unit up and pull it rearwards. 4 Fit the protective cover. WARNING To ensure that the towbar is coupled correctly and safely : •The coupling mechanism must always be well lubricated. Contact your nearest Saab dealer regarding which grease is appropriate. • Always fit the protective cover when the towball unit is not attached. •It must always be possible to detach and attach the towball unit without it jamming. Important If the trailer is equipped with extra electrical equipment in addition to normal outer lighting (e.g. inner lighting or fan) and connected to the car via the trailer's connector, the trailer must be equipped with a 13-pin connector (installed according to ISO 11446) in order to allow for a separate power supply. Important Cars with SPA: The SPA system will compensate for the towbar in measuring the distance behind the car irrespective of whether the ball unit is fitted. F980A105 2 A B 3 4 1 2 WARNING Green should be the only colour shown in the socket at the knob. Tug on the ball unit to ma ke sure it is properly secured. Important When the ball unit is removed, the protective collar must be fitted on the ball unit knob in order to protect the key.
- 1184 Totale weergaven
- 1016 Websiteweergaven
- 168 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 17 www.saabpartners.com
- 2 188.8.131.52
- 3 saabpartners.com
- 2 184.108.40.206
Spatplaat, voor2975 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV2868 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 12759 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon2745 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 12660 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-52624 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-52598 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-52468 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-2462 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L2444 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-52426 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D2402 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-32369 Weergaven.
Aanvullingskit standverwarming2320 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 12312 Weergaven.