Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 1
4. 4 12 832 513 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 12 Carefully remove the spea ker grille from the left- hand rear side trim. Use removal tool 82 93 474. 13 Remove the screw that holds the rear side trim on the left-hand side. 14 Lift the side trim upwards. Retain the rubber pro- tectors. 15 Unhook the control module from the side trim, but do not remove the control module connector as this means a diagnostic trouble code being generated. 16 Remove the speaker connector and remove the side trim. F930A228 12 13 14 16 15
6. 6 12 832 513 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 21 Remove the inner handle cover by placing a thin tool (removal tool 82 93 474 is recommended) under the handle and lifting upwards. 22 Remove the screws from the handle. 23 Lift the door trim upwards so that the hooks dis- engage from the door. 24 Remove the opening handle cable. 25 Remove the connector from the door trim and lift away the trim. 26 Place the door trim on a soft clean surface. 27 Repeat steps 19-26 on the other door. F930A230 21 23 23 24 25 25 22
9. 12 832 513 9 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 36 Remove the scuff plate on the left-hand side of the car. 37 Remove the lower sectio n of the A-pillar trim on the left-hand side. 38 Fold the carpet aside. F930A233 37 36
12. 12 12 832 513 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 48 Remove the protective cover over the fibre optic cable connection on the amplifier. 49 Connect the amplifier. F930A236 49 48
13. 12 832 513 13 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 50 Fold back the carpet and fit the A-pillar trim. 51 Fit the scuff plate. F930A237 50 51
14. 14 12 832 513 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 52 Cut out for the speaker as per the markings on the inner side of the door trim. 53 Fit the speaker. 54 Connect the speaker wiring harness. 55 Set the speaker cable in the door trim. 56 Repeat steps 52-55 for the other door trim. F930A238 53 53 53 54 55 52 53 53
16. 16 12 832 513 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 63 Fit the rear-view mirror base cover from above and fit the screw. 64 Connect and fit the rear-view mirror switch. F930A240 64 64 63 63
17. 12 832 513 17 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 65 Remove the fibre optic cable connector (the small connector) from the control panel connec- tor. 66 Remove the fibre optic cable which is connected to position 2 by opening the connector locking clip and carefully lifting the hook. 67 Fit the protective cover onto the removed fibre optic cable connection and carefully move the fibre optic cable aside in order to prevent dam- age. 68 Fit the blue marked fibre optic cable (the cable that was not c onnected) behind the control pan- el in position 2. Fit the lock. 69 Fit the small connector to the large connector. F930A241 68 66 65 66
18. 18 12 832 513 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 70 Remove the fibre optic cable connector (the small connector) from the connector for the radio main unit. Note the position of the small connector. 71 Remove the fibre optic cable connected to posi- tion 1 by opening the connector locking clip and carefully lifting the hook. 72 Remove the protective cover from the connec- tion on the fibre optic cable which was not con- nected. 73 Fit the protective cover onto the removed fibre optic cable connection and carefully move the fibre optic cable aside in order to prevent dam- age, and position it behind the wiring harness. 74 Fit the green marked fibre optic cable (the cable that was not connected) behind the radio main unit in position 1. 75 Fit the small connector in the large connector in the same way as it was fitted. F930A242 71 70 71 70 73
20. 20 12 832 513 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 80 Connect the connector to the infotainment sys- tem control panel. 81 Fit the control panel. 82 Position and fit the air vent. F930A244 82 80 81 81
2. 2 12 832 513 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 1 Amplifier 2Screw 3 Clip nut 4Bracket 5 Screw (x2) 6 Midrange speaker 7 Bass speaker (x2) 8 Screw (x8) 9 Fibre optic cable 10 Optical cable connector, 2-pin 11 Cable tie (x7) F930A226 5 8 7 7 9 10 1 2 6 3 11 4
3. 12 832 513 3 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 1 Fold down the soft top completely, but allow the soft top cover to remain open. 2 Open the rear side window on the left-hand side completely. 3 Remove the battery's negative cable and remove the key from the ignition. 4 Remove the screws which hold the rear seat cushion at the front edge. 5 Lift up the cushion and pull it forwards so that it loosens. 6 Pull up both of the rear head restraints to the highest position. 7 Press in the lock on the head restraints' sleeves. Hold the lock pressed in and remove the head restraints. 8 Remove the screws for the seat belts' lower mounting. 9 Remove the two screws for the backrest cush- ion upper mounting. 10 Pull the backrest cushion lower section forwards and lift the backrest cushion upwards. 11 Press out the seat belt guide from the backrest cushion and move the se at belt out from the guide and the backrest cushion. F930A227 5 5 7 7 4 4 8 9 10 11 11
21. 12 832 513 21 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 83 Remove the centre speaker grille (tool 82 93 474 is recommended) and locate the wir- ing harness for the midrange speaker. 84 Connect and fit the midrange speaker. 85 Fit the speaker grille. F930A245 83 84
22. 22 12 832 513 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 86 Check that the damp protection is intact and replace if necessary. Fit the control module in the side trim. 87 Connect the speaker con nector, fit the side trim and press it down. Check that the rubber protec- tors are in place. 88 Fit the screw that holds the side trim, fold the inner lip on the door opening seal over the side trim front edge and lift the bracket on the soft top cover seal over the side trim. 89 Fit the speaker grille. F930A246 89 87 87 86 88
5. 12 832 513 5 Saab 9-3 CV M04- The instructions apply to the left-hand door, but the installation on the right-hand door takes place in a corresponding way. 17 Driver's door: Remove the rear-view mirror switch. Use Removal tool 82 93 474. 18 Remove the switch's connector. 19 Remove the screw for the rear-view mirror inner base cover. 20 Lift the cover upwards. F930A229 17 18 19 20
15. 12 832 513 15 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 57 Connect the connector to the door trim. 58 Fit the opening handle cable. 59 Engage the door trim hooks in the door's bracket and press down. 60 Fit the screws to the handle. 61 Fit the cover on the inner handle. 62 Repeat steps 57-61 on the other door. Note Check that the water shields are intact. F930A239 61 59 59 58 57 57 60
19. 12 832 513 19 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 76 Connect the CD player/CD changer connector (if fitted) and the radio main unit. 77 Fit the radio main unit. A clicking sound should be heard. 78 Cars without CD player/CD changer in the dashboard: Fit the cover panel. 79 Connect and fit the climate control system con- trol unit. F930A243 79 79 79 76 76 77
7. 12 832 513 7 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 28 Remove the centre air vent in the dashboard by carefully bending in the hooks accessible through the grille. 29 Remove the retaining sc rews for the infotain- ment control panel. 30 Remove the control panel and remove the con- nector. Note Take care to bend the correct hooks. Hooks hold- ing together the air outlet are also visible behind the grille. WARNING The visible red light is a class 1 laser. Do not look directly into the optical fibre or the control module connector at close range. A distance of less than 20 mm between your eyes and the light source may cause eye injury. F930A231 29 29 30 28
8. 8 12 832 513 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 31 Remove the climate cont rol system control unit by carefully drawing it out. Use removal tool 82 93 474. 32 Remove the control unit connector. 33 Cars without CD player/CD changer in the dashboard: Remove the cover. 34 Remove the radio main unit by pressing in the 2 catches. 35 Remove the connector from the CD player/CD changer (if fitted) and the main unit. WARNING The visible red light is a class 1 laser. Do not look directly into the optical fibre or the control module connector at close range. A distance of less than 20 mm between your eyes and the light source may cause eye injury. F930A232 31 32 32 34 3 4 35 35
23. 12 832 513 23 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 90 Guide the rear seat belts into the belt guides and fit the guides in the backrest cushion by press- ing them in. 91 Fit the backrest cushion from above and press it down securely. 92 Fit the two screws for the backrest cushion upper mounting. 93 Fit the screws for the seat belts' lower mounting. 94 Fit the rear head restraints in the sleeves. 95 Fit the seat cushion and fit the screws in the seat cushion front edge. 96 Connect the negative battery cable. 97 Close the soft top cover. 98 Adjust the time and date. 99 Synchronise the remote control code by setting the key in the ignition. 100Activate window lift pinc h protection function by operating the side windows up and down twice. An audible confirmation will sound when activa- tion is complete. 101Connect the diagnostic tool, select car and mod- el year, select “All”, select “Add/Remove”, select the accessory and then “Add”. 102Check that the system is working. Important This must be done with all keys otherwise the remote controls will not work F930A247 95 95 93 94 94 92 91 90 90 95 95 Note The diagnostic tool will on some occasions need to retrieve a security code in TIS. Information on what to do will be displaye d on the dia gnostic tool display.
1. Saab 9-3 CV M04- 900 Installation instructions SCdefault MONTERINGSANVISNING · INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS MONTAGEANLEITUNG · INSTRUCTIONS DE MONTAGE SITdefault Saab 9-3 CV M04- Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 12 832 503 32 000 571 32 025 84 9 9:36-25 Aug 06 12 832 513 12 832 513 Feb 05 F930A225
10. 10 12 832 513 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 39 Fit the fibre optic cable from the kit into the amplifier's connector. 40 Position the fibre optic cable from the kit on top of the wiring harness by the sill area. 41 Fit the clip nut to the amplifier's bracket. 42 Fit the amplifier to the bracket. 43 Fit the amplifier with the bracket. Important Handle the fibre optic cables with care or the sig- nal may be distorted. • It is very important that the two leads in the connector are not conf used with one another. • Do not splice the cables. • Do not bend the cable in a radius smaller than 25 mm. • Do not expose the cable to temperatures exceeding 85 °C. • Keep the cable ends free from dirt and grime. • Do not expose the cable to impact as this may cause the transparent plastic to whiten, there- by reducing the intensity of the light and caus- ing possible communication interruptions. • The cable should not lie against any sharp edg- es as this may cause increased signal reduc- tion. F930A234 39 43 40 43 43 40 40 42
11. 12 832 513 11 Saab 9-3 CV M04- 44 Locate the blue and the green marked fibre optic cables by the A-pillar. If there is no colour marking: Search behind the infotainment system control panel for the fibre optic cable which is not connected, remove the protective cover from the fibre optic cable connection and shine a light onto the connec- tion. Locate the other end by the A-pillar. Mark with a piece of tape. Fit the protective cover onto the fibre optic cable be hind the control panel. 45 Fit the green marked connection on the fibre optic cable in position 1 in the small connector in the set and the blue marked connection on the fibre optic cable in position 2. Fit the lock. 46 Lift up the lock tab on the connector on set's fibre optic cable. 47 Fit the small connector into the cable connector and fit the lock tab. Important For cars without colour marked fibre optic cables the cable previously marked with tape must be fit- ted in position 1 and the other unmarked connec- tion must be fitted in position 2. F930A235 46 47 44 44 45 Important Handle the fibre optic cables with care or the sig- nal may be distorted. • It is very important that the two leads in the connector are not confused with one another. • Do not splice the cables. • Do not bend the cable in a radius smaller than 25 mm. • Do not expose the cable to temperatures exceeding 85 °C. • Keep the cable ends free from dirt and grime. • Do not expose the cable to impact as this may cause the transparent plastic to whiten, there- by reducing the intensity of the light and caus- ing possible communication interruptions. • The cable should not lie against any sharp edg- es as this may cause increased signal reduc- tion.
- 2162 Totale weergaven
- 1740 Websiteweergaven
- 422 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 104 www.saabpartners.com
- 42 saabpartners.com
- 2 188.8.131.52
- 4 184.108.40.206
Spatplaat, voor2563 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon2303 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 12274 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-52241 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV2190 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L2159 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-52142 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-52084 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-32073 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-2073 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-52061 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D2042 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 12028 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61995 Weergaven.