Wind baffle 900 Cabriolet 1995-98, 9-3 Cabriolet
4. 4 47 03 906 6DDE&DEULROHW0&DEULROHW 8 Remove the foam plastic round the holes in the rear of the side trim on both sides and cut away any residual adhesive. 9 Fit the mounting assemblies in the side trim on both sides as shown, making sure that the flat surface of the sleeves faces towards the front of the car. D980A023 8 9
6. 6 47 03 906 6DDE&DEULROHW0&DEULROHW 11 Go over the car with a vacuum cleaner. 12 Fit the rear seat cushion back in place. 13 Fit the wind baffle in the car and press the front locating studs into place. 14 Check that there is no free play at the front mounting points. If there is, adjust by means of the two screws in the ends of the bushes. 15 Always keep the wind baffle in the bag when it is not in use. Place it in the boot with the front locating studs uppermost. 16 Place the fitting instructions in the glove box. D980A024 14
2. 2 47 03 906 6DDE&DEULROHW0&DEULROHW 1 Open the hood with the ROOF button and lower the door and side windows. 2 Make sure that the strap guide cover for the seat belt is pressed right down against the side trim before positioning the template. 3 Mark the positions of the holes on both sides by placing the template with A on the LH side and B on the RH side. 4 Position the wind baffle in the car by inserting the rear guides under the head restraints. Check that the marked front mounting points in the side trim on both sides coincide with the wind baffle’s mounting points. 5 Remove the wind baffle and drill holes where marked in the side trim. 6 Enlarge the holes to a diameter of 14 mm, using a keyhole saw. D980A021 3 A 2
5. 47 03 906 5 6DDE&DEULROHW0&DEULROHW 10 Fit the side trim on both sides. a Plug in the lamp’s connector. Fit the trim and press the clip into place at the top rear corner. b Tighten the screw and press home the plastic screws securing the trim at the rear. c Restore the backrest to an upright position and press home the plastic clips securing the trim at the bottom. Tighten the screw securing the trim to the B pillar. d Then press home the blanking-off cover and refit the door weatherseal. D980A023 8 9
3. 47 03 906 3 6DDE&DEULROHW0&DEULROHW 7 Remove the side trim as follows: a Remove the rear seat cushion. b Detach the door weatherseal from the side trim, remove the blanking-off cover and back off the screw securing the trim to the B pillar. c Remove the plastic screws securing the trim at the bottom. d Tilt the backrest forwards and remove the screw and plastic screw securing th trim at the rear. e Pull the trim upwards to detach it from the clip at the top rear corner. f Unplug the lamp’s connector and place the side trim to one side. ,PSRUWDQW Do not bend the trim as it or the clip could be damaged. D980A022 e f b d d c b
1. 6DDE&DEULROHW0&DEULROHW 900 Monteringsanvisning SCdefault 0217(5,1*6$19,61,1* ¬ ,167$//$7,21,16758&7,216 0217$*($1/(,781* ¬ ,167$//$7,216'(0217$*( SITdefault 6DDE&DEULROHW0&DEULROHW :LQGEDIIOH 1 Bag 2 Wind baffle 3 Bush (2) 4 Mounting sleeve (2) 5Bolt (2) 6 Template Accessories Part No. Group Date Instruction Part No. Replaces 400 105 821 400 105 839 400 105 847 400 105 854 400 110 359 400 110 367 6HSW 0DU D980A020 1 2 5 3 4 6 A B
7. 47 03 906 7 6DDE&DEULROHW0&DEULROHW 7RILW Position the wind baffle over the rear seat by inserting the rear guides under the head restraints and pressing the front locating studs into the holes in the side trim on both sides. 7RUHPRYH Press back the front locating studs, withdraw the wind baffle from the rear seat head restraints and lift it out. :DVKLQJ Use linen cloth and soap solution. Gently press on the perforated plastic film. ,PSRUWDQW Do not adjust the rake of the front seat backrest so much that it presses against the wind baffle. ,PSRUWDQW Always keep the wind baffle in the plastic bag when it is not in use. Place it in the boot with the front locating studs uppermost. ,PSRUWDQW Never wash using petrol or other solvents, D980A025
- 922 Totale weergaven
- 796 Websiteweergaven
- 126 Ingesloten weergaven
- Gedeeld op sociale media
- 0 Vind-ik-leuks
- 0 Vind-ik-niet-leuks
- 0 Opmerkingen
Aantal malen gedeeld
- 0 Facebook
- 0 Twitter
- 0 Google+
- 5 saabpartners.com
- 1 188.8.131.52
- 15 www.saabpartners.com
- 3 184.108.40.206
Spatplaat, voor2262 Weergaven.
Geïntegreerde telefoon2021 Weergaven.
Centre armrest, driver’s seat 9-3 12001 Weergaven.
Kinderzitje “Saab Child Seat” 9-51981 Weergaven.
Parking Heater Accessory 9-3 D223L1960 Weergaven.
Child safety seat “Saab Belt Seat” 9-3 and 9-51886 Weergaven.
Branching kit, cars with standard front 9-31885 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 11853 Weergaven.
Adapterbedrading, handsfree 9-51840 Weergaven.
Sports chassis 9-3 4D 61832 Weergaven.
Timerset M08-1817 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Premium 150 sound system 9-3 CV 11805 Weergaven.
Rear spoiler 4D1791 Weergaven.
Seatbelt extender 900, 9000, 9-3, 9-51764 Weergaven.
Upgrade to Prestige 300 sound system 9-3 CV1752 Weergaven.
Ice scraper 9-31718 Weergaven.